Get your gut in peak working condition. Rebooting your gut takes key actions: focusing on eating whole foods, exercising, and adding a gut supporting supplement packet we call Essentials!
- Plant Based Enzymes
- Gut Supporting Probiotics
- AFA Wild Microalgae - the superfood champion
Get your core ESSENTIALS products in a month’s supply of convenient daily packets, ready to slip in your pocket or purse and take with you anywhere.
- BODY: Organic Wild Microalgae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae). Our own organic Wild Microalgae® is the only edible freshwater algae in the world that grows abundantly in the wild, and is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. Fed by mineral-rich waters and the region’s abundant sunlight, Klamath Lake’s wild microalgae is rich in phytonutrients, plant-based proteins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, as well as a wide spectrum of micronutrients, making it a profoundly nourishing food that provides a broad range of benefits.
- MIND: Mind is a concentration of the nutrients in our organic Wild Microalgae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae). Wild Microalgae is the only edible freshwater algae in the world that grows abundantly in the wild, and is considered one of the most nutrient-dense foods on earth. Mind is the heart of the algae with the cell wall carefully removed, allowing greater access to the high overall amino acid and fatty acid content, which makes Mind an abundant source of raw materials for building the neuropeptides that feed and enhance brain activity.*
- ACIDOPHILUS: New Earth’s Acidophilus contains a single pure strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1, which is specifically cultivated to promote intestinal health. Each 1 cap per serving is manufacturer-guaranteed to supply at least 2.4 billion viable Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS®-1 cells. The acidophilus is microblended with organic Wild Microalgae to provide the live cells with optimal nourishment.
- BIFIDUS: Bifidobacterium bifidum is a type of beneficial bacteria that dwells naturally in the human gastrointestinal system, and especially in the lower GI tract. Each 1 cap per serving is manufacturer-guaranteed to supply at least 3 billion viable Bifidobacterium bifidum cells at time of manufacture. The bifidus is microblended with Wild Microalgae to provide the live cells with optimal nourishment.
- ENZYMES: Plant-Based Enzymes. With over 8,000 research papers produced annually on enzymes, the study of plant-based enzymes is broad and ongoing. At New Earth we are committed to the production of the finest enzyme formulations based on the most extensive evaluations of current science. Called the “new frontier of medicine,” enzymes are involved in every metabolic process in the body and have far-reaching implications for their benefit to health and wellness.
Shelf life: 1 year†
Storage Recommendation: Keep in a cool, dry place. Best if refrigerated.
Each Essentials box contains 30 packets. Each packet contains 1 Body, 1 Mind, 1 Acidophilus, 1 Bifidus, and 1 Enzymes capsule.
Essentials is certified Halal, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, and GMO Free.
New Earth has created and maintained a manufacturing facility that exceeds the highest standards in our industry. We've earned the certifications of Kosher, Halal, and USDA-organic. We maintain our own manufacturing facilities registered by NSF International to FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and GMP for SportTM. Our ingredients are thoroughly tested and verified 100% pure. All products are crafted with care and precision from whole foods and come with our satisfaction guarantee.
Q. How long does a box of Essentials last?
Each box of Essentials contains 30 packets. New Earth recommends eating 1 packet a day, which would be a 30 day supply.
Q. What is included in Essentials?
Each Essentials Packet contains 1 Body, 1 Mind, 1 Acidophilus, 1 Bifidus, and 1 Enzymes capsule.
Q. Is Essentials certified for various dietary restrictions?
Yes! Essentials is Halal, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, and GMO Free.
Q. What is the shelf life?
Essentials have a shelf life of 1 year.
Q. What are the storage recommendations?
New Earth recommends keeping Essentials in a cool, dry place. It is best if refrigerated.